This is an 18-week study of the High Priestly Prayer of Jesus. It is being videoed and edited to provide online use. Worksheets are used to facilitate discussion and promote long-term use.
The study is divided into three six week modules
JOHN 17 – JESUS’ GREAT PRAYER
- Introduction of John 17 the High Priestly Prayer of Jesus.
John 17:1-26 Video Worksheet.
- The Glory of our God – Throwing His Weight Around –
John 17:1,4,5,22,24 Video Worksheet
- The Knowledge of God – Living for Eternity –
John 17:2,3 Video Worksheet
- The Revelation of God – Manifesting His name – John 17:6,11,12,26 Video Worksheet
- Obedience to God – Keeping His words –
John 17: 6,8,14,17 Video Worksheet
- Unified with God – Living as One – John 17:11, 20,21,22,23
- Protection of God – Macro and Micro John 17:12,13,15
- The Joy of God – Feeling the Glory John 17:14
Video No worksheet
- In or out – Where do believers fit in the world?
Video Study sheet for word definitions Worksheet
- Living beyond the flawed life — John 17:16-23
Video Apostles test Worksheet
- What does God expect of His disciples? John 17:16-23
- Heaven and the Glory of God John 17:24
- What is God? Cultural Context John 17:24,25
- Who is God? One truth many applications John 17:24-27
- The reflection of God. You shall know them by their love.
- God In me. Not figurative language but the truth
- Prayer is a human thing John 17:1-26
- The importance of prayer in the Christian Life John 17:1-26